The binding activity of G.I. Detox+™ is an essential part of any treatment strategy that includes removal. As Biocidin® works on biofilms and microbes, mobilizing LPS, metals, mycotoxins, and unwanted microbial byproducts, G.I. Detox™+ binds and clears, ensuring comfort and compliance.* Microorganisms balanced. Biofilms dismantled. Detoxification done right.
G.I. Detox™+ is formulated to provide broader activity than a single-ingredient product.* Zeolite clay, activated charcoal, and silica, plus apple pectin, humic powder, and aloe vera. Binding and detoxification agents long used in traditional medicine and supported by modern research.
*G.I. Detox™+ Benefits
- Assists in “mop up” of microbial and biofilm components*
- Supports healthy detoxification and full-body cleansing*
- Supports clearance of mold metabolites*
- Helps in the neutralization of histamine*
- Supports a more comfortable cleansing experience*
- May reduce bloating and gas*
- Supports mental clarity*
G.I. Detox™+ Features
- Professional-grade ingredients
- Contains widely accepted and recommended binders
- Multi-ingredient formula provides broad-acting binding activity*
- Contains ingredients known to assist in detoxification of environmentally and endogenously produced metabolites*
- Recommended addition to treatment plans with Biocidin® and Proflora™4R
1 capsule on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed by a healthcare professional. Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements.
Warning: Not recommended for use during pregnancy. Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are
taking medication. Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Zeolite clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera‡ gel, Apple pectin, Silica, Humic Powder.
Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and water)
This product is made without dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
There are no reviews yet.