TravaCor is specially formulated to increase serotonin levels, enhance GABAA receptor function, and block glutamate receptors. TravaCor helps relieve your patients’ low mood, cravings, anxiousness, and sleep issues. It supports serotonin using 5-HTP, which is the direct precursor to serotonin.
- L-theanine to calm the patient by acting as a glutamate receptor antagonist
- 5-HTP, which crosses the blood-brain barrier and is the direct precursor to serotonin
- Taurine, which also calms the patient by binding to the GABAA receptor
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL & pyridoxal 5′-phosphate), which is a necessary co-factor for serotonin and GABA production
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) to support the nervous system and is a co-factor in serotonin production.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily
Use under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
TravaCor is commonly used to improve mood and sleep quality, reduce cravings, and decrease anxiousness. It is frequently recommended for patients with low levels of serotonin, elevated levels of glutamate, and to support GABA activity.