• Contains herbal supplement sources like tumeric to promote joint health; its joint support properties make this product ideal for everyone
• Unique proprietary blend of herbs to help in supporting joint & muscle discomfort
• Specially designed for The Yasko Protocol
• Helps maintain healthy muscles
• Promotes healthier inflammatory responses
• Supports inflammatory pathway balance
• Promotes joint mobility and health
• Supports Healthy Joints – Contains herbal supplement sources such as turmeric to promote joint health.1 Its joint support properties make it ideal for everyone, especially aging individuals.1,2
• HELPS TARGET MUSCLE DISCOMFORT – These turmeric capsules are additionally great for fighting muscle discomfort as they combine holistic health supplement sources into one, allowing strength to be delivered to muscles.1,2
• FOLLOWS THE YASKO PROTOCOL – This muscle and joint support supplement is carefully formulated using The Yasko Protocol that dictates a critical understanding of the inflammatory pathway and how it is linked to joint discomfort.
• BALANCES INFLAMMATORY PATHWAYS – By using the specialized protocol, this health supplement with turmeric extract helps balance inflammatory pathways, ultimately lessening discomfort.
• GUARANTEES PREMIUM QUALITY – Deemed to be the best joint health supplement, our turmeric capsules are made from fresh and quality-appraised sources. It is also known to be suitable for those with digestive sensitivity as a dietary supplement.
• Inflammatory Pathway Support has a unique proprietary blend of herbs to help in supporting joint & muscle discomfort. This supplement was specifically designed for the Yasko Protocol. Because so many health issues are tied to inflammation, Dr. Amy suggests that everyone considers this supplement on a daily basis to aid in inflammatory pathway balance. Inflammatory Pathway Support does not contain white willow bark but does contain herbs to help aid in the support of inflammatory pathways.
• “My youngest daughter & her husband take this regularly. While training intensively as a dancer, she needed a supplement that would support her body while dancing over eight hours a day. Years after her dance career, she still believes in taking this supplement to support her body’s wellbeing. To support his ability to still live an active lifestyle (snowboarding, skiing, skateboarding, exercising, etc), he chooses to supplement with Inflammatory Pathway Support,” ~ Dr. Amy
• Dietary Supplement
• 60 Capsules
• Quality & freshness guarantees a superior product. We use only the best ingredients in the formulation of our supplements. Preferred by many who are chemical sensitive & wish to avoid side effects from fillers and excipients commonly used in most other products on the market today.
• As always, consult with your health care professional.
- Jurenka JS. Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent of Curcuma longa: a review of preclinical and clinical research. Altern Med Rev. 2009;14(2):141-53.
- Chandran B, Goel A. A randomized, pilot study to assess the efficacy and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis. Phytother Res. 2012;26(11):1719-25.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.