About this item
- LOWER STRENGTH – Each serving of Detoxacream provides 450mg of EDTA. Using a constant low strength dosage gives the body the ability to continuously and slowly purge toxic heavy metals gently, safely and effectively.
- USED FOR – Detoxacream uses EDTA (ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid) which is a heavy metal binding agent. It binds with and helps the body eliminate toxic heavy metals like lead, mercury, arsenic, aluminum and cadmium. EDTA functions best when introduced into the body without passing through the intestinal system, specifically the stomach where stomach acid can render the EDTA ineffective. Detoxacream is introduced topically providing up to 90%+ EDTA absorption into your body.
- TWO MONTHS SUPPLY – One 16oz jar of Detoxacream, if used as directed, will provide a two-month supply of EDTA cream. It is strongly recommended to use Detoxacream for a minimum of three to six months for an effective course of chelation.
- FREE OF CHEMICALS – Detoxacream has no fillers, colors or perfumes. It is a colorless, odorless preparation that is hypoallergenic. It is possible to experience a rash after applying the cream, this is generally due to the body trying to expel toxins, however a negative reaction to the base in the cream, while rare, is possible.
- MADE IN USA – Manufactured in the United States of America in an FDA registered facility with a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) seal.