Cryptolepis sanquinolenta extract in 55% organic corn alcohol; offered in a 4 fl oz liquid tincture with dropper.
Cryptolepis sanguinolenta (Periplocaceae) is a member of the genus Cryptolepis. An extract from the root is traditionally used by West Africa indigenous inhabitants in the Akwapim and Kwahu mountainous areas in Ghana. The major alkaloid of the roots, cryptolepine (CLP), is reported to possess a multiplicity of biological effects.*
- Normal Blood Sugar Metabolism Support*
- Cardiovascular Health/Circulation*
- Mental Clarity/Mood Support*
- Neurological Support*
- 20 drops (about 1 ml) or as recommended by your health care practitioner.
- A proprietary blend of Cryptolepis sanguinolenta (root), 55% organic ethanol, purified water.
We obtain raw ingredients and materials from ethical and reliable suppliers worldwide. We use organic, gluten-free alcohol made from corn that has not been genetically engineered, and we use state-of-the-art USP purified water systems for all dilutions involving water.
This product cannot be shipped to Germany.